OGDEN & SALT LAKE CITY DIVORCE LAW ATTORNEY
Dealing With High-Asset Divorces
When a marriage comes to an end, assets are always an area that brings up a lot of stress. In a marriage where the assets accumulated have significant income or property, it is deemed a “high-asset” divorce.
Ammon Nelson Law, PLLC, provides legal representation for Utahans in this situation. We can help you navigate the complex process of divorce and ensure the division of marital property is handled correctly.
Some of the high-value assets include:
- Assets from business investments
- High-value life insurance
- Real estate
- Rental property
- Retirement assets
Complications in High-Asset Cases
When a couple has a sizable marital estate, it is hard to say who will receive what. The overall division of assets often relies on your attorney and their ability to represent you. We understand complex divorce cases and we always do our due diligence to give you the best representation possible. Contact our Ogden or Salt Lake divorce law firm to handle your high-asset divorce.
Why choose Ammon Nelson Law, PLLC?
- We have over a decade of family law experience.
- Nominated and awarded “New Parental Defender of the Year” in 2018
- We are in Good Standing at Avvo
- We have a 5 Star Rating on Google
- We are devoted and compassionate legal advocates.
- Wrote “Utah Guide to Divorce”
For your Ogden or Salt Lake City family law needs, contact us today and schedule a consultation