OGDEN & SALT LAKE CITY CHILD SUPPORT ATTORNEY
Child Support Custody Attorneys on Your Side!
When dealing with child custody cases, it can often cause stress, anger, resentment, and a handful of other emotions arise. Parents traditionally want the best outcome for their children. Parental rights are one of the most common areas that need to be addressed following a divorce proceeding. Hiring the right attorney is critical to ensure your legal rights are protected and you are represented properly in the courtroom.
Our main focus is to help you negotiate and litigate for fair child support payments in Utah. We understand how challenging it is to calculate support, understand the terms, and the proper rights of the child. We fight for fairness and will object or appeal a decision if it is not in the best interest to support our client. At Ammon Nelson Law, PLLC we focus on making sure the court receives accurate information to arrive at a favorable child support payment.
Since 2011, Ammon Nelson Law has focused on making the best case to support our clients rights. What does the court need to calculate child support payments?
- Financial resources of non-custodial and custodial parents
- Physical and emotional health needs of the children, including any special needs or mental health needs
- Current standard of living
- Parental tax requirements
- Educational needs of parents
- Gross income of non-custodial and custodial parent
Proper information received by the court will allow for a fair child support payment arrangement. However, if you feel your former spouse is not disclosing the correct information, we will work hard to uncover the truth to ensure fraudulent accounting has not occurred. We are fully prepared to handle complex child support cases, contact our Ogden office to discuss your situation, 801.337.4355.
Ogden & Salt Lake Child Support Attorneys Negotiating Fair Settlement Agreements
When former couples can be reasonable with one another, it does help child custody cases to move along easier. Child custody and support agreements can be difficult to arrive upon. It is our recommendation to review the state guidelines in order to keep child support reasonable for both parties and the children’s needs.
Why choose Ammon Nelson Law, PLLC?
- We have almost a decade of family law experience.
- Nominated and awarded “New Parental Defender of the Year” in 2018
- We are in Good Standing at Avvo
- We have a 5 Star Rating on Google
- We are devoted and compassionate legal advocates.
- Wrote “Utah Guide to Divorce”
For your Ogden or Salt Lake City family law needs, contact us today and schedule a consultation